Friday, September 26, 2008
My Live Chat Presentation
I was present for both days of the presentations. I thought I would get a better feel for the kind of subjects people were researching. There was such a wide range of topics, I don't think I could pick a favorite. I found the topic about the 2-3 zone defense interesting. I feel like the researcher will find a lot of videos to use in his website to enhance it. It was a fun topic and choosing something of interest to him that is fun will definately prove beneficial in the long run. I also found the webpage about the HPV virus of particular interest. When I have time, I'm actually going to go back and look at it in depth for informational purposes. My presentation, I thought went fairly well. Despite the fact that I couldn't make my whole screen show the first time, my information was described well and I'm hoping people will recognize the fact that I tried to organize my topics based on the steps in the process. I am definately feeling a twinge of anxiousness as the class goes on because I can tell our assignments will get more difficult. I hope I will be up for the challenge. All in all, the topics I saw were very interesting and I am looking forward to seeing everyone's final product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment