Monday, September 8, 2008

Assignment III

This assignment was a little more challenging for me as I have never used many of the resources talked about here. I actually did a lot more work reading the material I found to see if related to my topic. I sifted through hours and hours of information and I think I'm getting information overload. Many of the times I had to step away from the computer and take a break because it was all starting to look a like. I don't want to have a lot of the same things repeated and I'm finding that a lot of what I am getting is repetitive. Well I guess that would be true if I'm searching the same topic!!! LOL I'll turn this discussion in later today.

In our live chat last Sunday, my classmates gave me some good resources to check into. I am anxious to see how their projects unfold because they have both chosen very interesting topics.

No comments: