Sunday, September 14, 2008
Assignment IV
Wow!!! This assignment is making me take a second look at my original topic. When I was trying to decide on a topic, I had a list of 3 possible things to research. Now I am running into resources that don't give me a lot of information on my topic of choice. I'm getting nervous. My original thought was to use a topic that would be beneficial to the College of Nursing. I took this assignment and used one of my secondary choices about teaching Pre-schoolers to read. This topic gave me a lot of resources and journal articles. I found myself second guessing my original choice. When I used GEM, I found quite a few resources to teach preschoolers to read and GALILEO proved to have some interesting articles as well. I have actually printed out the GEM resources to use with my 4 yr. old. Hopefully, as the class progresses, I will be able to bring it together with my original topic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment