Thursday, September 25, 2008

Assignment V

Putting this webpage together was exciting for me. I hope that as the class goes on, I don't lose my enthusiam. My links I chose to display were all pretty much informational. I managed to find a few sites that provided activities for the students to use to study. I think I may need to go in the direction of finding activities; case studies maybe that will allow students the chance to practice implementing the Nursing Process. I hope my final product will be very interactive and engaging for them. I definately need to reread the activity involving siting my references. I didn't get a great grade on it and it has really put a hit on my momentum. I guess that is to be expected. My problem I believe has to do with recognizing journal articles. My references were off because I cited them as references instead of journals. I will definately invest in an APA book in the next few days. I can't let that keep me from my A!

No comments: