Heading for the finish line is a lot more difficult than I anticipated. I was expecting to get a second wind at some point and finish out with a bang. Instead, I got some horrible virus, tons of extra work work, and a mind that cannot grab a whole of an idea for my other sub pages for this website.
I have considered some different ideas but I think I will settle upon doing resources related to the students prepaid for activities in ATI and Meds Pub. It will require doing a lot of screen shots and the like but I think it will be very beneficial to them. I've been working on a very slow interenet connection which has made creating them much harder but I will press my way towards the finish line with views a an A as my motivator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment