Sunday, November 9, 2008

Catchin Up

It has been a minute since I posted. I have been weighed down these last few weeks with life and it has become more evident that my path the my Masters will not be as easy as I thought it would be.

Our last assignment, involving Fair Use, was informative. I actually found that a lot of what we do involves Fair Use. As I search for resources for my activities, I am finding that Fair Use comes into play. I have actually decided to make changes in my original plan to accomodate it. The project is coming along slower than I originally anticipated and I fear that my A is slipping from my fingers. I will plug along though and hope that my hard work will be evident in my final product.

The Fair Use delima, I want to find 1 commercial for my students to use as a bases for their assignment. I am searching the internet for something I can use and be in the guidelines of Fair Use. I may be forced to just find a text scenerio instead. In the meantime, I will expect the best and prepare for the worse...

No comments: